Friday, November 19, 2010

Product Review: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse

Oh dear.  I think I've fallen in love.  Don't try to stop me; I'm already in too deep.

Source
This mousse has changed my life.  If you weren't referred here from my other blog, this is what it did for my hair:



I'd say that's pretty great.  I have very thick hair, but it's pretty straight lately and it lacks body most of the time.  So, on a whim, I bought this bottle of mousse.  To be honest, I just liked it because it was purple.  And it has changed my hair life forever.  Mine actually has a purple lid, not a green one, and is level 2: Extra.  I can't even imagine how big my hair would be with Level 3!

Pros:
  • Gives my hair amazing volume.
  •  I put it in damp hair, blew it dry, and curled it like usual.  I flipped my head over and hair sprayed it, flipped back up, and this is what it looked like.  Right off the bat.  
  • The packaging is really cute
Cons:
  • The only one I can think of is that the cap is kind of hard to remove and put back on. 
So in the end, I'm going to give it a 5 out of 5 waffle stacks.


Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment