Sunday, October 24, 2010

Product Review: Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Toner

For someone who highly appreciates clear, smooth skin, I'm lazy when it comes to washing my face every night. It takes so long, and it gets water everywhere!  So, when I'm just too tired to wash my face properly, I turn to the next best thing:  toner.

This is the second toner I've tried, and it works very well.  Toner is usually used after washing the face to remove excess sebum, makeup, and dirt that was left behind.  But actually, toner can be used on its own in a pinch.

If I don't cleanse my face every night, I get acne.  Without fail.  So, I can't go to bed without cleaning it up!  If I don't feel like doing a full-on wash, I'll just use toner, and Sea Breeze works fantastically for me.  The smell is harsh and not so great, but I can see the grime that it picks up off my face.

Pros:

  • Removes all the necessary grime to prevent acne
  • Doesn't dry out my skin
  • Doesn't irritate my skin
  • Helps get rid of my blackheads, little by little.
Cons:
  • The smell is pretty strong!
  • The packaging is a bit on the generic side
Overall, I will give Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Toner four and a half out of five waffle stacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment