- The packaging is really attractive, and the pink color of the wash is cute.
- The smell is pretty nice straight out of the bottle.
- It leaves my skin really soft after I use it.
- It doesn't foam up a lot, so I can tell it doesn't have any parabens or harsh chemicals like that.
- The smell doesn't last at all. Once your rub it into your skin, it gets and odd after-smell (?) that is a bit reminiscent of bath salts.
- The product isn't well concentrated, so you have to use a lot of it.
- It's a little bit slimy in texture, and it takes a minute to wash the slimy feeling away.